- Our Commitment to Privacy
- Web Server’s Log File
- Support Forum
- Product Ordering
- Technical Support
- Online Services
- Illegal Software Usage Tracking
- Employee Access to Customer Information
- Specific content and Kid’s privacy
- Compliance with Legal Process
- What Are Cookies?
- External Links
- Accessing and Changing Your Information
- Contacting Us
- Related Links
Here at Softcomplex we take your privacy seriously and we want you to be aware of any information we collect and the ways we use it. These are our basic guidelines to customers’ privacy:
- We collect only minimum information required to deliver high quality products and/or services customer is interested in
- We avoid any annoying practices related to customers’ privacy even if they promise high profits
- We respect freedom of choice so we ask for permission before doing something that customer may not like
We do our best to make your business with us smooth and comfortable. Don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any suggestions or complaints.
As any other web site softcomplex.com keeps the record of all requests made and processed.
This helps us maintain server and web site, analyze visitors activity, find broken links, optimize interfaces and code of our web applications
and investigate security related issues. For you this means high speed, 24/7 reliable access to online resources and nice looking, easy to navigate pages.
Each record in server’s log contains the following data:
- Date and Time
- Client’s IP address
- Request Method
- Resource requested
- Protocol and version
- Response Code
- Size of the response
- Client’s software (User Agent)
Note that log records contain no personal data.
We may collect, process and analyze web site traffic information in aggregated non-personal form.
Support forum is interactive constantly growing knowledge base that customers use to find answers to products related questions and discuss their challenges.
No registration is required to read postings in the forum. Customers should create account in order to post messages in the forum. We neither share this information with anyone nor use it for any purposes not related to the forum. Registration form contains the following fields:
- Username – required, must be unique
- E-Mail – required, your password will be send to this address upon successful registration, not displayed to other visitors
- Location – optional
The information you post in the forum will be viewed by other visitors. Make sure you don’t provide any sensitive personal data such as passwords, secret URLs, license information etc.
Other members can contact you using ‘user to user (U2U) messaging’ feature of the forum. These messages will be shown to you only when you login to the forum (no e-mails are sent). Make use of ‘ignore list’ if you don’t want to receive message from particular member.
Softcomplex receives online orders via well known and trusted payment options:
Customers are forwarded to secure servers of payment operator to complete the purchase. Secure Socket Layer protocol is used to protect the data you submit from any unauthorized access.
From payment operator we only receive registration related information, we have no access to credit card numbers or bank account details you provided during purchase. License registration details are stored in our database for further references. Each record includes:
- Order ID
- Registration Name
- Contact E-mail
- Product and license type
- Quantity of the licenses purchased
- Date of registration
We use this information while providing support to customers and when investigating licensing violation issues.
Technical information obtained while we provide support may be used to train personnel and to create documentation, knowledge base, FAQs and other support materials. No personal information of customer will be published.
Softcomplex offers online services such as Tigra Menu Online Builder. Some online services require registration so data you enter while operating application is password protected from unauthorized access.
Any information collected by online applications we offer is not disclosed to third parties and it is not used for any purposes not directly related to the functions of the application.
Free products and legally purchased commercial products do not disclose customer’s privacy in any way. There is no ‘spy ware’ functions embedded into the code. Commercial products being illegally used may display warning messages and send reports to our server. We’ll investigate all cases of pirated software usage.
Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
All materials Softcomplex creates are safe for persons of any age including kids. Also no political, cultural, religious or any other preferences are ever expressed in the content offered.
Visitors are never required to specify age information.
We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we in good faith believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with legal process;
- protect and defend our rights and property;
- protect against misuse or unauthorized use of Softcomplex on the Web
- protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
Cookies are a standard feature of Web browser software that allows Web servers to recognize the computer used to access a Web site. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user